JSW Steel TMT bars are branded as JSW NEO STEEL . Their design is apt for earthquake-prone zones and are more resistant to shocks due to a combination of higher strength and ductility. Its high UTS/YS ratio of 1.15 minimum ensures a higher energy absorption capacity.
JSW TMT Plus conforms to Indian, American, British and Australian Standards.It also meets specific customer requirements with a supply of customized products and ensures the availability of expert services in product application and end use. It is manufactured in Fe-500 & Fe-500D grade
JSW TMT PLUS, in a short span, has achieved an esteemed list of projects & customers which includes Delhi, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai Metro Rail, Jaypee’s Yamuna Expressway, Delhi and Mumbai International Airports and Power Projects to name a few.
- Chemistry & Properties Supeior to IS 1786 Fe-500D
- CLEAN STEEL: Controlled chemistry: S and P restricted to 0.005 – 0.035%.
- Best Combination of strength and ductility - YS > 530 MPa ; %El > 18%
- Easy Weldability- due to low carbon equivalent. It can be easily butt-welded, lap-welded and manual arc welding can also be done quite simply without any pre-heating
- Easy Bendability- due to its inherent microstructure with soft ferrite and pearlite core
- Higher Corrosion Resistance- due to its unique microstructure and absence of residual stresses
- Higher Fatigue Resistance- due to a uniform and critically designed rib pattern
- Supply in coil form (8 & 12mm) & straight length with standard length of 12 metres.
- Dimensional Tolerances and Safe Property - all sizes can be produced to ultra precision tolerance, as low as +/- 2 % of weight tolerance, better than limits of IS 1786-2008 and within 3 sigma statistical limits
JSW NEOSTEEL bars are specially designed for earthquake prone zones and have superior earthquake resistance. It is a superior quality TMT bar with higher strength coupled with flexibility. These bars can be bent into customized shape in spite of having very high strength due to their inherent microstructure that has a soft ferrite and pearlite core. JSW TMT PLUS, due to its unique rib pattern, bonds firmly with concrete, creating a life long bond..
JSW TMT PLUS, is made through state-of-the-art MORGAN technology, which is known for producing high quality HYQST (High yield Quenched and Self tempered) through METCS (Morgan enhanced temperature control system) Process.
Introduced in 2009, it has become the preferred product for all major projects in a short span of time. From the Metro Rail to Monorail, National Highways, Energy Projects and many more JSW TMT Plus is proud to be setting the “Foundation of a New India”.
- Pure Steel gives enhanced strength with durability
- Best in class Rib Pattern with highest AR value that bonds best with cement
- Consistent quality across the bar – HYQST ensures a uniform quality which can be seen as concentric rings in the cross-section of the bar
- Earthquake resistant
- Easy Weldability due to low carbon content
- Easy Bendability due to inherent microstructure with soft ferrite and pearlite core
- Higher Fatgue resistance for cyclic load conditions
- Green Steel from Zero Effluent discharge plant
Fe500, Fe500D , Fe550D, Fe600 and CRS grade
In Straight form; 8 & 10mm also available in coil form
Construction and Infrastructure